Office of the Registrar
- Hits: 527
The Office of the Registrar performs functions and responsibilities assigned to it by the Technical Universities Act and the Statutes of the University. Among these functions is management of information flow.
The Registrar shall be
- The Chief Administrative Officer of the University and responsible to the Vice-Chancellor.
- Responsible for coordination of the University’s strategic planning policy formulation and implementation.
- Responsible for supervision of the day-to-day operations of the offices within the Registry, including student admissions, examinations and records; student affairs, Human Resources and General Administration.
- The Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and Statutory Committees of the University.
- Responsible for the custody of Sunyani Technical University seal and for affixing same to relevant documents of the Governing Council and the Academic Board.
- Responsible for the custody of all legal documents and records of the University.
- Responsible for publishing policy decisions of the Governing Council and the Academic Board of the University.
- Required to perform any other official functions as may be assigned by the Governing Council or delegated by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.