Office of the Vice-Chancellor
- Hits: 107
The Vice–Chancellor is
- The Academic and Executive Head, as well as Chief Disciplinary Officer of the University, and is responsible to the Governing Council of the University,
- Responsible, in accordance with the Statutes and the decisions of Council and the Academic Board, for organising and conducting the Academic, Financial and Administrative business of the University,
- Responsible for the development and promotion of a world-class, high quality Technical University Education and the provision of the necessary academic and administrative leadership,
- Responsible for initiating and implementing the Strategic Plan of the University, subject to approval by the Governing Council,
- Required to advise the Governing Council and Academic Board of the University on all matters affecting policy, finance, governance and administration of the University.
- May delegate any of the functions assigned by the Statutes to Senior Members of the University as deemed appropriate.
Prof. Ing. Kwadwo Adinkrah-Appiah (PhD)
The current Vice- Chancellor of the University is Prof. Ing. Kwodwo Adinkrah-Appiah (PhD), a distinguished academician and a Civil Engineer. The Vice-Chancellor’s secretariat is managed by A Senior Assistant Registrar, Mr. Thomas Nsiah Baafi with the support of two Prinicipal Administrative Assistants.