- Hits: 5054
Select a programme to read more...
Faculty Of Applied Science & Technology
Faculty Of Built Environment & Applied Art
Faculty Of Business And Management
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Train skilled support staff and middle level accounting personnel.
- To train students to acquire the necessary skills and competences required of a successful accounting officer even before they are employed.
- To train and develop existing officers and staff to appreciate modern technology in Accountancy and provide an opportunity for further professional training.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice, by providing students with all the practical aspects of Accountancy which otherwise would have been obtained after several years of work with a practicing institution.
- To promote higher institutional learning that constitutes the basis for professionalism in Accountancy.