Admission of Candidates to Degree/HND Programmes: 2020/2021 Academic Year
Admission of Candidates to Degree/HND Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Applications are invited from prospective applicants for admission into Degree/HND programmes of the Sunyani Technical University, Sunyani, for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
Prospective Applicants must purchase Sunyani Technical University ADMISSIONS FORMS from the following centres:
- The Revenue Office, Sunyani Technical University
- Regional and District POST OFFICES throughout the country
- Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Stanbic Bank, Sunyani and all other Branches throughout the Country.
- Through mobile money short code *447*160# on all mobile phone networks.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Bachelor of Technology Applicants - GH¢110.00
- HND Programmes (Direct Applicants) - GH¢100.00
- HND Programmes (Mature) - GH¢110.00
- Access (Pre-HND), Diploma, Technicianand Advanced Programmes - GH¢100.00
- Craft programmes and Proficiency Certificates - GH¢60.00
HOW TO APPLY
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to admissions.stu.edu.gh on the internet after you have purchased the Sunyani Technical University admissions documents
- Log onto the Online Admissions system with the E-Voucher Number and Pin
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
- A printed copy of your completed online application must be enclosed in your envelope before posting together with photocopies of Certificates or
- Results slips to be returned to: The Registrar, Sunyani Technical University, P. O. Box 206, Sunyani
A completed ADMISSION FORM should be sent to the Post Office together with photocopies of certificates or result slips and in the case of Mature Applicants, recommendation letter from employer, birth certificates or JHS Certificate should also be attached and sent to the address below:
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
P. O. BOX 206, SUNYANI – BONO REGION
For general enquiries contact the Admissions Secretariat on 0352023278/0352027052 or 0501512556 or 0209189632